Voter Hall

Filed in Architecture & landscapes

Built in 1912 – 13 as a chemistry building, Voter Hall (designed by W. Nicholas Albertson of New York City) matches Warner Hall in its mass and McCullough Student Center in placement and character. It was completely renovated in 1970 to accommodate administrative offices on the ground floor and residential suites above. In 1988 the lower floors were renovated yet again to house the College's network and computer center.